Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{trip to DC}

I just recently got back from the capital of the United States, otherwise known as DC. I had such a blast. It wasn't my first time going so I didn't have to do all of the touristy things such as walk around in really cute shirts that say WASHINGTON DC and wear running shoes when not running, but that is beside the point. I went to stay with my favorite person, my sister! She is doing an internship up in DC at the moment, and as much as I miss her I am glad she lives cool (cool isn't exactly the right word to use due to the extreme heat I experienced up there) places that i can go see her at. I am so proud of her and can't wait until she comes back home!
While in DC we went to this cute outdoor market called Eastern Market, which i definitely suggest checking out if you are in the area. We also went to this nice restaurant called Coppi's Organic. SO GOOD. And we also had to check out Busboy's and Poets, which i felt was slightly overrated but good none the less. Other fun things to do in DC, run through the Capitals sprinklers at night, run and get an Icee late on a Sunday night, take naps on the floor. I always seem to find the unconventional, unplanned things to be the best and most memorable part of a trip. Plus anything I do with Ashley is always fun! Hope you guys are doing great :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment