Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{Welcome to Earth}

Such a beautiful film, and a great way to start off the day! As of late, my life has been all about the coffee shops and the textbooks. Today, I am trying something new: studying at home. The way it is going now though, I will be at Cafe St. Henri in no time. I have my first final today, the beginning of the end! Anyways, hope this video inspires you to get out and see more of this beautiful world we have been given! 

And, as always, a nice tune for your ears can be found here. I adore Johnny Flynn. 

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway over at the Little Lovebirds! It ends Friday, so you still have time!

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a fantastic film!!! and oh dear, i need the motivation tips to study...help?! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on that one.... just think, it is almost over! You can do it! Find a nice little coffee shop and some good tunes (check out 8tracks) :) good luck!!
      xxx

      Delete