Monday, October 31, 2011

{halloween weekend!}

This was my first Halloween away from home. Bittersweet I must say. I missed carving pumpkins with the family and passing out candy with my parents on halloween night but, this halloween was excellent none the less. I decided to dress up as a cat (cliche, i know, but i really love cats). I went to 2.5 events haha. On Friday night, a few friends and I went to Kill Halloween which was a dubstep show featuring Datsik. The show was so fun and so full of energy. Going to shows is one of my favorite things to do, it is definitely my happy place. Then on Saturday, I hung out with some friends for my friend Paige's birthday, and then went to another Halloween party. I don't have too many pictures of the weekend but I do have a few thanks to my beautiful, wonderful flat mate Vanessa!
DSC_0068
DSC_0041
DSC_0089
DSC_0144
DSC_0184
DSC_0148
DSC_0274

0 comments:

Post a Comment