Sunday, October 16, 2011

{it's fall in montreal!}

Montreal is one of the most beautiful places in fall. The leaves are all shades of yellow, orange and red. The markets are full of fall vegetables and pumpkins, and there is a slight chill in the air. I seriously can not get over how beautiful it is. So to get in the fall/halloween spirit, my flat mate and I carved pumpkins and decorated the apartment! It was such a fun night filled with The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack, pumpkin carving and eating the pumpkin seeds afterwards! I used this amazing recipe to make the pumpkin seeds. I still need to make pumpkin bread, so if anyone has a good recipe send it my way please!

DSC_0014
DSC_0018
DSC_0024
DSC_0048
Halloween is such a fun holiday, definitely my favorite :) What do you all have planned for the fall season?
P.S. The Jack Skellington Pumpkin is mine, and the Harry Potter Scar is Vanessa's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment