Sunday, February 12, 2012

{the makers}

The Makers is a project I have really been enjoying lately. It is a photo project based in Brooklyn where Jennifer Causey photographs artisans. It is so neat seeing people do what they love. You really get a sense of who "The Maker" is and get to learn about their craft. Check out her website to learn more!
You can find anything from designers to cupcake makers to perfume makers on this site. I would definitely recommend checking it out for inspiration! Hope you all have a great Sunday :)

8 comments:

  1. This site looks so intriguing! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGRYTHATYOUDELTEDYOURTUMBLRFebruary 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM

    THESE ARE ALL NICE THINGS BUT I MISS YOUR TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I just noticed that you're currently living in Montreal. I used to live in Ottawa (not too far from Montreal) Are you enjoying being in Canada or do you much prefer the South? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Montreal! One of the best decisions I have made :) Ooo yeah, I really want to go to Ottawa some weekend, it seems beautiful!

      Delete
  4. That sounds like a pretty neat thing! Definitely worth checking out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O for sure, You can spend hours looking at it :)

      Delete