Thursday, March 3, 2011

{finally editing}





i have finally gotten around to editing a few of my photos from Europe way back in the summer. it is making me miss Europe so much. I got to go on this amazing trip through People to People where i got to travel to England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland. We also passed through Luxembourg and Austria (I count them as countries i have been to :). Anyways, the reason i am just now editing them you may ask? First, I am a procrastinator and did not want to go through thousands of photos and second, we just got CS5 which is way better than photoshop elements. But here are a few of my favorites.
P.S. i am saving up for a new camera. eep! excited.

2 comments:

  1. A young Julie Andrews singing sound of music would complete your third picture lol. Its beautiful

    ReplyDelete