Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Great City of Montreal


also known as my future home, well for the next 4 years at least. My family and I went on vacation to the grand old city to get a good feel for it and pick out my dorm room! eep. yes, my dorm room. I am a true college kid. well almost (i do have an email also).
Montreal is such a beautiful city. It has the big city feel with the small town charm. or at least thats how i look at it. You can be in the city with the hustles and bustles of people, and then hop on a subway and be in Old Montreal which feels like your average old town. Then you can walk to the pier and look over the river, then hop on a bus and it will take you up to Mont Royal.
It has the best of both (or four) worlds.

As you can tell i highly suggest visiting. And if your up there next year send me and email!

Tonight I finished getting all my immigration papers together so they will be sent off tomorrow and i will be on my way to getting a visa! o boy its all so exciting.

now all i have to do it get through high school, we seems to get harder everyday. everyone tells me to enjoy the ride and such but seriously it is so much harder than you would think. i am just too excited.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I've always wanted to go to Montreal! This new path for you is so exciting and I look forward to seeing more of this city in your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! you should go sometime! i'm sure you would love it, and if i'm up there when you go we can meet up! oo and you will most definitely be seeing more and i start this grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete