Saturday, March 17, 2012

{cooking up goodness}

camille
DSC_0006
DSC_0037
DSC_0026
DSC_0009
DSC_0039
DSC_0043
DSC_0047
DSC_0049
DSC_0045
Last night, on a break from studying, a couple friends and I cooked dinner together. My friend Camille and I love to cook together and try to new recipes. We can look at a cook book for hours upon hours. Yesterday, we cooked up a nice green salad with grilled eggplant, sun dried tomatoes,quinoa and roasted almonds with a side of sweet potato fries. It was SO good. How can you go wrong with those ingredients? I love getting together with friends to cook, or cooking for friends. It is so fun to turn up the music, dance around the kitchen and create something everyone can enjoy. We danced to some bad rap music, some oldies (Backstreet Boys anyone?) and a few faves my friends and I have. I might or might not have a playlist called If I Had a Cooking Show. No shame. Hope you all are having a great St. Patty's Day, don't forget to wear your green!

Also, if you have a pinterest follow me!

10 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to make homemade sweet potato fries!! looks delicious

    anndd i'm totally following you on pinterest :)

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds delicious! quinoa is one of my favorite things. i'll have to try your recipe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is so good :) Let me know how it goes:)

      Delete
  3. That sounds so good, and oh my goodness that is a HUGE sweet potato! Cute blog, girl! xo Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah right?! They really know how to grow them up here in quebec :)
      Thanks!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. wow!! can you say delicious!? I love sweet potatoes. I need to come visit you in quebec!! It's on my bucket list. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nom, your sweet potato fries look excellent. My grandpa used to make them homemade for us when my sister and I were little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww good memories :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! xxx

      Delete