Thursday, March 8, 2012

{too much joy}

This past week has been amazing. No particular reasons, just amazing. The weather has been perfect, the sun is shining, school hasn't been too difficult, I have gotten to see my friends, and the school year is almost over! The last part is bitter sweet, but I have just been so happy the past week.

Saturday, before a friend left to head back to London, we took her to Mont Royal. Mont Royal has a viewing platform that overlooks all of Montreal and is beautiful. I had such a fun time with Stephy while she was here and it was really sad to see her leave. It is like part of the furniture left! If your reading this, COME BACK.
DSC_0074
DSC_0066
DSC_0102
DSC_0059
DSC_0060
DSC_0111
DSC_0051
DSC_0062
DSC_0115
Untitled-1
DSC_0012
DSC_0032
DSC_0047
This was such a fun day. We went out to Universel (which I highly suggest you go to if you ever come to Montreal!) to get waffles and then up the mountain we went. My friends don't like to climb mountains. Just letting you know. We also met a new Australian friend at the top. He was traveling the world. Whenever I meet travellers, I am in shock and can't wait until I can go on a trip around the world! Hope you are all having a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, haley!
    love, deej

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures, people and places! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely. You are very talented! What kind of camera/lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I use a Nikon d-40 with a 30mm 1.4f/stop :)

      Delete