Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{spring has arrived!}

The past few days here in Montreal have been completely perfect. It has been sunny and warm with a bit of a breeze. No complaining can be done here (well, i could have been warned so I could get in shape but thats another story). Not much to be said about my week but I have been out and about enjoying every last bit of sun I can. I have climbed Mont Royal, taken some long walks and even done work outside! Here are some pictures from my hike up Mont Royal. What a difference a week makes! Remember all the snow?
DSC_0011
DSC_0019
DSC_0017
DSC_0015
DSC_0012
DSC_0005
picnic1
picnic2
DSC_0026
DSC_0023
DSC_0014
DSC_0052
DSC_0055
There is just something about spring that is so different. The mood is completely different than any other time of the year. Everyone has come out of hibernation and is full of life. I love it. Campus is bustling with people and no one is in a bad mood. You really just can't be in a bad mood when walking around during this time. Spring in Montreal is really something special. So blessed that I get to be here to experience it with all my wonderful, beautiful friends!
And the perfect song for spring can be found here! Hope you are all having great weeks! How is spring where ever you find yourself this lovely night?

4 comments:

  1. yay for spring!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i found your blog! nice pictures!!!!
    i will follow your blog.
    see my blog if you want xx http://littlebigthings-photo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :)
      I will check it out! xxx

      Delete