Thursday, March 15, 2012

{farmers market}

Today, although a bit chilly, was a wonderful day. The sun came out just at the perfect time so my room mate and I went to the farmers market down the street. Atwater Market (as mentioned in this post) is one of the best parts of living in the area I do! It is full of so many wonderful, fresh, organic foods and a cute little coffee shop! It is always nice to get out on days like today and soak up a bit of sun, even if it has to go through your coat first. I am the one who chose to go to Canada, so what can you expect!
DSC_0008
DSC_0012
DSC_0014
DSC_0015
DSC_0017
DSC_0018
DSC_0025
DSC_0053
DSC_0037
DSC_0040
DSC_0050
DSC_0043
And a nice song to listen to while walking around a farmers market, if you don't have great company like I did, can be found here.
Do you guys like to go to farmers markets? What did you do today?

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are hoping to go to the farmer's market next weekend. We need to start taking advantage of living in a city that has them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yes, you definitely do! It is such a fun thing to do :)
      xxx

      Delete