Thursday, June 2, 2011

{grad party prep}


O the joys of preparing for a party. I really like planning and hosting the party, but i hate getting everything prepared. Today, my mom and I made the cake pops (well, i made them, we covered them in chocolate and sprinkles). We did about 80 of them. It took quite awhile and they started to not fit back in the fridge so we took a break :) Later, we finished making the pops and i finished making my grad gifts for friends and it was a good time.

Afterwards, my parents and I went to a couple of grad parties for my friends Brandon and Tori, who I have known for a very long time! Brandon's picture has appeared on here once or twice.

All in all it was a good day.
Sorry for the lack of pictures, i am working on it but i really suck with HTML and need help! The pictures won't shrink so I can't put them on. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO WORK WITH HTML?? I am also looking to revamp the look of my blog so if you do comment on this page and we can chat! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment