Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{grad party}

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately. My sister came into town, we had my grad party, i went to a music festival (post on that coming soon), i graduated, went back to the festival and had to throw sleep in there somewhere. But anyways, my whole family came into town for my graduation which was so awesome :) I love seeing all of them! My grad party was a great success, we had about 100 people come. SO MUCH MINGLING TO BE DONE. It was so much fun though seeing all of my friends and adults that have had a huge impact on my life. They were all so sweet to stop by and give me a hug. I am only uploading a few pictures from the millions we took.

At the party my mom and I had made a lot of food (well mainly her, but i helped with the cake balls and hummus, that counts right?). We also decorated quite a lot. We are party people in the Withers family. We love to decorate. I really think that's half the fun of having a party. Straight after the party ended, a few friends and I headed off to FP Summerfest! Which was so great, so look forward to that post!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aren't those flowers cool?? My sister's awesome boyfriend had them sent to me, with a sweet note attached about how I had finished my O.W.L.S. Any Harry Potter Fans out there? He put a color changing spell on them. Quite cool. The rest of the pictures are just of decorations and friends and food! What parties are all about :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment