Monday, June 13, 2011

{graduation breakfast}

Since i am still blogging events that happened over a week ago, heres a pretty important one: Graduation. This post is more about the breakfast/family bonding time, but the act of graduating was pretty exciting I must say! On Sunday morning before my 2 o clock graduation my family and I went out to IHOP to celebrate! We were also celebrating 2 very important birthdays, My Mimi's and my sister's :) HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH. Well everyone knows that you have to get pancakes at IHOP and i got the most delicious blueberry whole grain pancakes. So noms. No worries, there will be a picture. Do I ever fail you on food pictures?

After brunch, I headed over to pick up my friends for graduation. I would say it was bittersweet, but actually it was just sweet, no bitterness here. I am finally done, no looking back. Graduation did make me think a lot about Dr. Suess though. He has such inspirational quotes.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!"
What great places are you off too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment