Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{and then there was two}


Now, there are only two days of high school left. TWO DAYS. This is all so exciting and real. I can't believe it is finally happening. Two days and I will never walk down those orange and blue hallways again, except to visit old teachers (which i can't wait to do actually :)! My mom and I are planning my grad party, which is going to be so so awesome! Can't wait to post about that!

Well, as I said before, prom was Saturday. Seeing as I was not much looking forward to it, i met my expectations. Getting ready with my best friends and taking pictures with them was really fun but other than that nothing to rag about.

Today on the other hand, was a great day! I woke up and went for a nice walk. Then headed off to school! It was college shirt day for the seniors, so i got to rep McGill all day. It is kind of sad that I have more school spirit for a school i haven't actually attended yet than I have for the one I went to for 4 years, but thats life. After school, I met my mom at Best Buy to pick up my new computer.

I am now the proud owner of a MacBook Pro. :D You are reading my very first post from a Mac. This moment will go down in history. Well, that is about it though, i am really looking forward to summer and letting you know all about my adventures. I will find adventures everywhere I go. That's a promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment