Saturday, May 21, 2011

{To Be Happy}

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."

This is my new favorite quote. I found it last night and it really made me think about why i have become so unhappy lately. Well not unhappy just apathetic (i guess that would be a good word for it). But everyday something happens that I can be happy about. The simple fact that I wake up every morning should make me happy. I take it for granite way to much. This morning I went walking with my dad and dog. It was pleasant and i truly enjoyed it.

It's the simple things, that i am realizing matter most, ot the extravagant, expensive things that make you the happiest.

I am trying to find at least one thing to be happy about everyday. It can't be too hard, right?


On another note, Prom is tonight! So a post shall be coming soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment