Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{I don't know how to tell you this, but...}

There's a Chinese family in our bathroom... 500 days of Summer is such a great movie.

Today, my friend and I went to Ikea and then ventured around Houston for a bit.

I picked out my duvet cover for next year, and basically planned out my future house. Ikea is just such a perfect place. I love it so much. We ran around Ikea, which was pretty empty because everyone is still in school, and pretended each place was our house. The usual.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After our Ikea adventure, we headed over to Anthropologie and to get lunch at Aladdin's! So noms. It is a Mediterranean food place which is definitely one of my favorite in Houston. I ate some sort of lentil salad with hummus and pita bread! Hummus is def on my top list of fave foods. It is good and healthy, what more can one ask for?!
Photobucket

Then we found this amazing little British part of town with a lifesize chess board and other cute British things, so naturally we spoke in British accents and pretended we were in Harry Potter. My summer thus far has been so full of adventure! I can't wait to venture around more of Houston before I leave it!
P.S. I am trying a new way of posting picture, so excuse me if i change of the layout for the next few post until I get it right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment