Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{it all comes to an end}



One day left. So weird. I don't even know what to think.

Today was wear your senior trip shirt day. So the majority of the senior class was wearing neon green shirts. Quite obnoxious if you ask me, but hey who am I? Today was also my last art class and my last French class, and my last Government class because senior chill out day is tomorrow! Basically we get to skip about half the day and eat food. Sounds like a plan right?

It is kind of weird how everyone is saying goodbye. I don't feel any attachment to anyone at my high school really, and the ones I do I will stay in touch with, so I don't feel like I am leaving anyone behind.
This is my art teacher. She is one of the most wonderful teachers I have ever had. She really cares about every one of her students and I appreciate it. Plus she knows all the teacher and student gossip and fills me in :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment