Thursday, May 19, 2011

{As Everything Comes to an End}

Tomorrow is my last Friday of high school. It is so strange to even think about it. I have been attending this place for 4 years, and all of the sudden it is over. I will probably never see half these people again.

High school ending is such a huge milestone. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. I am completely over joyed to be done and not have to follow all of the rules/do all the work/go to pointless classes that i do not care about, but i basically wished away my whole high school career and never formed any lasting memories.

This is such an exciting phase of my life and I am glad to share it with all my readers :) Prom is Saturday, Senior Trip is next Friday and Graduation is June 5. So many exciting weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment