Monday, January 24, 2011

{college and other stressful things}


i have been doing the college search process for about a year now and to tell you the truth, its getting really old. i had narrowed it down to about 3 and was pretty sure exactly which college i wanted to go to, but just as i had made up my my God keeps showing me its not where i should be. although, i will choose to ignore that because i am hard-headed :) i have been listening more i believe i know where i should be next year. as i review this choice more though it makes a lot more sense, i mean it is cheaper, i will get to study abroad A LOT more (which is what i am most looking forward to), i will get more money from my parents since college is cheaper and i will not have to work. decisions are so stressful. i hate them.

other stressful things:
  • finishing high school without failing
  • finishing an art project i was commissioned for
  • writing essays to finish honors college apps
on the bright side, it was rainy and cold today (my favorite weather, no sarcasm) and i am listening to pink floyd! i am also online shopping, which i shouldn't due to the fact that i vowed to spend less time on the computer and my bank account can't handle it.
Me at the school i will probs be at next year~
Progress on my list: I have begun A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man. I was pretty positive today! I have only been on the computer for about 30 min and am about to get off.

& that is about it! hope you are all having a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha haley i love you! the next taza! i'm so glad you made this blog :)

    ReplyDelete