Monday, January 31, 2011

{i feel infinite.}


i finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower today. it was so good. i haven't read through a book that fast in quite sometime. well, besides My Friend Leonard but they are two totally different kind of books. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. Charlie was a really relatable character and i like that in books.

other than reading, senioritus has come on strong and is refusing to leave. but thats ok, i only have 78 days left of high school. i sent off my last essays for college this morning and am hoping i will get a full ride! that would be awesome. i cooked a meal tonight, so i can check that off my goals list. if it turns out well i will share it tomorrow. i really miss my sister and want her to come home. i can't wait till spring break to see her. :(
my sister is the most beautiful person i know. she is so nice and caring and funny and knows just what to say. plus shes really smart so she can help me with school. ugh. now i miss her more.
p.s. thats the cat hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment