Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{todays happenings}

i haven't really been inspired much to post today but tonight my mom and i had a mother/ daughter night with my friends Brenda, Myari and Mia :) It was super fun! We baked cupcakes and amish bread! (recipe to be posted soon) I love hanging out with my mom and all of them!
Other than that my day has been quite peaceful. I went to barnes and nobles, bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I also worked out, ate lasagna, and MY NEW CAMERA LENS CAME IN. That is super exciting. I bought a 50mm f/1.8 D. It didn't come in until after i took pictures tonight but be expecting better pictures in the near future. I really am working on it.
Onto my goals list: I have spent less time on the computer today (due to the fact i was busy), i baked (does that count as cooking?), i read some more in my book, have been positive! (even my family is noticing) and i have taken more pictures!
The list is quite successful if i do say so myself. Anyways sorry for the boring post, not too inspired today!

1 comment:

  1. awesome I feel famous now! hahaha <3
    this is myari btw

    ReplyDelete