Saturday, February 12, 2011

{a lazy saturday}

after waking up at 9, and working out i have been a bum all day. i took a two hour nap, painted some and have watched The Travel Channel. The Travel Channel will be the death of me. Everytime I watch it i add another few countries to my list of countries to go to. My top right now: Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Singapore, New Zealand, and Iceland. I am really into Asia right now.
Well not much has happened so sorry for the boring post! Hope you are having a relaxing day!

& We got our Spring Break Planned! Montreal here i come! I love this city and am so excited to go back :) SNOW. ahhh! can. not. wait. I will also get to show ashley McGill which will be fun because she probably will not come visit me :(

Snowstorm


2 comments: