Saturday, February 5, 2011

{its that time again}


today is goal day! last week, i did pretty well on my goals. I finished the book in 2 days, you can see the review here. i cooked a meal, Vegetarian Egg Strata. I thought it was gross but it uses goat cheese and i can't stand goat cheese so maybe other people like it. I may post the recipe soon, if anyone wants it let me know. I can't seem to spend less time on the computer. I guess i need to set a time limit. I was pretty positive until the end of the week when school started getting to me and i was tired. and i am doing great on taking pictures! I worked out everyday but yesterday, but i did walk quite a bit yesterday so i guess its ok.

so here are the goals for this week:
  1. finish Stones into Schools
  2. keep working out
  3. learn to use my camera in M mode better and photoshop
  4. spend an hour or less on the computer everyday.
  5. finish the painting i am working on
thats it! seems doable! So any goals for you all?

2 comments:

  1. 1. to wake up fully in the mornings

    2. start working out everyday

    3. keep working hard

    4. drink more water lol

    ReplyDelete