Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{valentines day}


otherwise known as singles awareness day, valentines day was actually really fun this year.

anyways, valentines day was fun because we have singing valentines at my school. it is where different kids from choir come around singing to people whos friends, boyfriends, siblings, parents, etc.. bought them one. its really fun and makes the atmosphere of school a thousand times better. all the teachers are in a good mood, all the students are in a good mood and we just have a good time.

other than that, i got two cards from my most favorite grandparents in the world. Mimi & Poppa and Grandma & Grandpa! (I'm pretty sure they read this, and if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU!). You made my valentines day very special :)
Hope everyone had a great one! Did you do anything special?

0 comments:

Post a Comment